Thursday, December 9, 2010

Situational Irony in My Life

      Last year, I met a boy through some friends. I really didn't like him at first because he was rude and cocky so we never really got along. But we were always around each other since we hung out with the same group of friends. I remember one night I got into an argument with him because he was being abrupt just because he was with his little girlfriend. From that point on I tried my best to avoid him so I wouldn't get hurt again. A few weeks later, I texted him saying "Happy Birthday" and from there we started texting and before I knew it we were hanging out. We were together all the time, and he was one of the few I actually looked forward to seeing. He was a good friend and taught me to be open minded to everybody I meet because they could be really amazing and you wouldn't even know it.

4 comments:

  1. That so unexpected and I understand how u didn't want to get hurt agai. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really sweet,it's good you still talk, good example!

    ReplyDelete