Monday, January 10, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph

       Being put into the system was very difficult for me because I felt as if nobody cared about me anymore and I wanted to just give up on everything. I was in such a negative state of mind and that lead me to always running away and doing things I shouldn’t have been doing. My family was very merciless and even doubted that I would even make it past the current grade I was in. I wanted to prove them wrong so I tried my hardest to stay put and catch up on everything I missed out on even though it was very complex. It was worth all the stress because I studied and worked so hard, I ended up achieving a GPA of 3.7 and made up all my missing credits. I was very proud of myself, I never thought I could do it. Now that I think of it, I’m glad I made the decision to go to back to school because I now intend on going to college and even discovered my dream job, which is being a journalist. I love to write and just by staying put at my placement, I have met so much positive people in my life that supported me through it all.

6 comments:

  1. I love your pahagraph good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job Elizabeth I liked your paragraph and that's how I felt too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you decided to go back to school. too. What college do you want to attend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really admire this, because I am kind of going through something similar right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Natalie Priester, My dream is to attend University of Missouri because I hear they have a good journalism program.

    ReplyDelete